Einmanudur 9, 76
13 Posts

23Posts
28Age
FemaleGender
5'3''Height
MerchantGroup
TeresiHouse

"Well that's good." Yes, it was. She didn't mind them getting into her gem stores. Honestly, Astraea was sure they could work something out in regards to that, after all. She didn't use gems for too many things - but did tend to keep them around because sometimes they came in handy in a project. She did have to buy them pre-cut usually, but sometimes she could find good deals on them and that was.. how she ended up with stores to begin with yes.

"That is definitely fortunate for me." Dryly. Yes, because having the royal guard decide she was a threat and suddenly attack instead was absolutely not on the list of things that Astraea wanted to deal with happening, uh, ever honestly.

Yeah they kind of were tricky so far. She'd probably get the hang of it, nothing in metal working had bested her yet but it would take time. Good things usually did. She smiled a fraction. "Thank you." She'd need the luck, probably. And appreciated the sentiment either way because it was very kind of him.

Blink. Too high? In what would would 4% be too high? .... Well. Depending, there were probably times that Wynbrant hadn't been able to manage that much. Ah, but Marcus was taking at least twice that from her and she was managing to stay afloat so honestly four percent would be fine. Even if she bumped it up to five or six percent she'd still be coming off better than she was at the moment. "Four percent should be fine." She said immediately, once the surprise faded from her expression. "Ah, could even go higher if needed." Just putting that out there in case he was being overly conservative.

Astraea nodded along to the last part easily. "That should be fine, yes." Not that she expected to really need anything. But no one ever expected for something to go wrong, after all. So it was just as well to be cautious.

light from the shadows
155Posts
17Age
NonbinaryGender
5' 9Height
WarlordGroup
EssairHouse

When one door closes, another one opens. And if it doesn't, kick the bitch in.

Fine? Okay. Well, he didn't pay a whole lot of attention to other houses' finances, she'd probably know better than he would what was better. If she could manage four, then, that was good? "Ah, I may momentarily need five, depending on how things turn out. ... and when certain things turn out." That was another concern. He still had no idea of precise dates, but he supposed that part didn't matter too much.

In any case, he supposed that was - oh! "Right, the person Shilthandien is looking for, her name is Sinuessa, and she is looking for her younger brother and sister. Not that she knows she is yet." That would come eventually. "Still looking for her sister, but her brother is one of my guards. You're welcome to bring her by." He paused, for a moment, taking out a sheet of paper and sketching something, and then handing that to her.

"You can find her at this place, ask for Helene. She's usually not too much trouble to deal with, but if she seems unsure, you can mention my name. And try and remember Helene is blind." She couldn't see the nodding, or whatever it was. That was a much more common mistake than it sounded like it should be, but he supposed he shouldn't be surprised. Most likely, Helene wouldn't be surprised to learn that, either.

23Posts
28Age
FemaleGender
5'3''Height
MerchantGroup
TeresiHouse

"Just let me know when." Without any sort of hesitation there. She could certainly handle five, and in many ways he was doing her a favor allowing this, so it was... it was the least she could do, really. Plus, as she'd already figured out mentally, it was still less than she was giving to Marcus now so that was... that was going to be fine, really. They could easily make it work.

Blink. Astraea took the sheet of paper with a murmur of thanks. Her gaze flicked down it before she turned her attention completely back to Kassandros. Well the help locating this Sinuessa was completely unexpected, but it was appreciated because she'd not had much luck in the markets quite yet.

But if she was in this particular brothel then at least that was somewhere to go. "Thank you for that." She repeated. "And I will try to remember that." Nodding at her or some such would not be helpful and might be kind of rude, after all. Ah. Okay. "And I'll be sure to bring Sinuessa by then, if her brother's here. I'm sure she'll be pleased."

Assuming, of course, they didn't get off to a really bad start because Shilthandien had mentioned that she was an ice mage. Astraea kept that to herself, he probably knew that anyway. It'd probably go fine, Astraea didn't generally start out by making an ass of herself if she could help it.