You Got Booms?

Started by Selverya Agnon at Apr 07, 2019 9:13 pm
Einmanudur 11, 76
19 Posts

Selverya Agnon

16 Posts 29 Years Young Female Ilim Commoner House Agnon 3' 2 Air Affinity Galace

If you face the fear that keeps you frozen, chase the sky into the ocean, that's when something wild calls you home.

Ah, you worry too much. It's not like the Ebondrake are after me. I just happened to be here.

Kemosiri Lucain

11 Posts 3,032 Years Young Male Were Forest Cat Royalty House Lucain 6' 4 Shadow Affinity Free Cities

Oh no, I've said too much; I haven't said enough.

That's what they all say, right before they die.

Selverya Agnon

16 Posts 29 Years Young Female Ilim Commoner House Agnon 3' 2 Air Affinity Galace

If you face the fear that keeps you frozen, chase the sky into the ocean, that's when something wild calls you home.

Now you're just being dramatic.

Less scribble, more come here, so I can get you your dang booze and you can quit being drama-lord.

Kemosiri Lucain

11 Posts 3,032 Years Young Male Were Forest Cat Royalty House Lucain 6' 4 Shadow Affinity Free Cities

Ey, I'll have you know I'm a queen, madam. Drama-queen, get it right.

I'm coming, be patient for once. You didn't exactly just ask for a bunch of firewood.

Selverya Agnon

You can open dragon pulses, quit being a lazy bum.

Kemosiri Lucain

I can't open dragon pulses large enough for a ship, Selverya. Who even can?!

Selverya Agnon

I may or may not know a guy that can. Come on, are you Kemosiri Lucain, or are you Kemosiri Lucain!

Kemosiri Lucain

Kemosiri Lucain is good, but he's not that good.

I found a load of vinegar, be glad.

Selverya Agnon

That is something to be glad for, yes.

I got stuff to do, so I'll let you do stuff, too.

Don't crash into anything. And be careful, I don't know if the Ebondrake are still around or not.