You Got Booms?

Started by Selverya Agnon at Apr 07, 2019 9:13 pm
Einmanudur 11, 76
19 Posts

15 posts 29 years old Female 3' 2 Galace Ilim Commoner House Agnon

If you face the fear that keeps you frozen, chase the sky into the ocean, that's when something wild calls you home.

Hey jerkface,

Not sure if you heard the word on the grapevine, but my fleet kind of exploded into death and corruption. I could use some help if you've got the time. I'll pay you in booze.

incendium

(This entire chain right here does actually give the kids something to be doing right off the bat, so, we're gonna keep it, I decided. I think we need a Galace board though, or Macenia, either one.)

10 posts 3,032 years old Male 6' 4 Free Cities Were Royalty House Lucain

Oh no, I've said too much; I haven't said enough.

Yeah I heard that word. I called bull, but you're telling me it happened?

Need me to bomb someone? I'll throw in bombing for an extra five beers.

[ooc: Are we keeping the Ebondrake? ... that might be a stupid question, but, legit, I have no idea?]

If you face the fear that keeps you frozen, chase the sky into the ocean, that's when something wild calls you home.

Yep, the word's right. Bout half my fleet got clocked off the map.

I wouldn't recommend bombing. Unless you're interested in throwing bombs at the Ebondrake, in that case, don't let me stop you.

[apparently we are. lol
also, you ever notice "black dragon" is a really common bad-guy-group name??]

I see.

Wait, I also heard you're squattin' off the east coast of Macenia? The Ebondrake went that far south??

[ooc: I... never thought of that. Hmm. I guess it is.]

That's right, too. Couldn't tell you what they were doing so far south, but, they thought they were.

Had a little bit of trouble getting past us, that's for sure.

The Ebondrake normally stay up north. Now I'm just concerned.

What all you need? I can stop by some places and get things on my way there.

Well it'll make you feel better, they didn't get past us. I think. I'm pretty sure. We won, just, took a pretty hard hit doing it.

Medicine, mostly. Running out of basically everything, and lots and lots of vinegar. Oh, and pick me up some tea and willowbark. My head's killin' with all this corruption everywhere.

I'll see what all I can scrounge up and head that way, then.

The Ebondrake may come back and try again later. Be careful. I don't think your fleet would survive another run-in.

Thank you.

And I know that, don't be silly. I'll be alright, I'm a tougher one to take out than this. You should be more worried about the other guys.

Selv, look, everybody dies someday. We all eventually meet our match. Don't let the Ebondrake end up yours because you were too prideful. That's a real dumb way to go, my friend.