Messiah
an open-world original fantasy game three races, two years' building, one continent

Beneath the Stars

Beneath the Stars

Started by Lycaon

May 11, 2018, 07:28 PM

Siblings and Stuff

previous topic - next topic

5 Posts 21 Years Male Black Hair Blue Eyes 6'2'' Macenia Blood Fighter House Essair
May 11, 2018, 07:28 PM 325 Words Last Edit: Jun 10, 2018, 12:02 PM by Lycaon
Open Name

| Female | Between 16 and 20 | Macenian Hume |

So I tentatively call her Dierdre but this is totally up for being changed (also her slave name is up in the air too). She is Alasdair's sister, of course, and they grew up together in Macenia. Lycaon was about 9 when he was taken, and at the moment it is written that she was taken at the same time, but this can be altered if you wanted to. They were kept apart for many years until they both ended up in House Kenleigh - completely on accident.

They were briefly reunited there. Unfortunately when Kenleigh fell they were separated at market again, and where she is now is completely up in the air. Alasdair loves his sister very much and was rather distraught by their separation. But such is the life of a slave, or something like that.

Open Name

| Either | Between 22 and 25 | Macenian Hume |

Elder sibling of Lycaon and the sister mentioned above - could be another sister, or an older brother. Either would be totally A+. Whether this one was taken as a slave or not is up to you. Before he was taken, Alasdair looked up to this sibling very much. They were good friends, I like to think, though I'm sure there was some older-sibling-eye rolling. His current house is prone to reunions, and Lycaon has made a bit of a name for himself as a blood fighter though chances are pretty high that unless said sibling actually saw him they wouldn't know, thanks to the fact that he goes by Lycaon these days.

Go Up

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

:

Shortcuts: alt+s save/post or alt+p preview