Nov 27, 2018 -- New Theme
0 Replies
Esmera @ Nov 27, 2018, 10:52 AM
CEO of Salt Inc
5 Posts Player
In these promises broken, deep below, each word gets lost in the echo. So one last lie, I can see through, this time I finally let you go.
So we have a new theme for the winter. This will eventually come in a light variant, I just haven't gotten it done yet. Happy Non-Specific-Winter-Holiday-Of-Choice, everyone!

There are a couple things to note with this change.
  • The theme is still a little bit broken, or is using templates from Fra Nordri temporarily. I will eventually be going back and redoing several of the templates because they're annoying me. Lol
  • If anyone has any feedback about it, please do let me know!
  • We also have a playlist in the sidebar, now. Lots of good instrumental stuff with an ancient-times vibe in there. Ah, I will be adding some more songs to it, but it takes the .xml some time to update, anyway, and I gotta find the links for the new songs.
  • The staff now look like normal players. Why? Messiah was built and is maintained by its memberbase, and we really kind of wanted to push that ideology. So, now no one can really tell who's staff at first glance. Yeah, I'm a jerk, I know.
  • Also, quick edit is broken on the new theme, I don't know why, I'll have to fiddle with it. Just use normal edit for now.
  • Finally, I did just remove a couple affiliate buttons because they removed us first, I don't think anyone cares, okay, moving on.
Enjoy!