Welcome to Messiah! Please login or register!
Pages [1]

we shine; [essie's plotty thingie] 198 Views
8 Replies
Started by Esmera, Apr 16, 2018, 11:47 PM
Esmera
gian hoa mat khon
Player
39 Posts 28 Years Nonbinary 5' 8" House Lucain
When justice takes a day of rest, death is twice as busy.
Apr 16, 2018, 11:47 PM / 1822 Words
I have characters all over the place, and essentially any one of these is open to having either siblings, or kids, sometimes both. Depending on their age, if they had kids, they'd be relatively young, like maybe ten at most, so be mindful of that, but if you're interested in making more family members for my characters, I am all for it! I love family dynamics and any excuse to play them!

Kassandros
If you are plotted or plotting with Kassandros, or House Essair in general, read this post.
House Essair
17 years old / what the hell even is gender, he doesn't know / nobility; warlord class / hume mage / Dalmascan / criminal overlord/military guy / he's also got a hand in a lot of the illegal shit / he/him is fine, but sometimes it will grate his nerves but switching to she/her doesn't help during those times / single / poly in theory, in practise, it takes a lot for him to trust, don't expect fairy tales / pansexual, leans toward men

currently: Planning his take-over of Dalmasca, arranging his finances and making sense of them, ripping his walls down and rebuilding them... he's kind of at a cold-war stand-off with Marcus Cassimer.
notes: Has a want ad for siblings and an aunt or uncle, and House Essair's criminal syndicate people, you can check that out here. This is the character the site ads talk about, the kid in Dalmasca aiming for Imperator, that's Kassandros. He can always use opposition and allies both, feel free to make either. Being around him causes humes to spontaneously develop the ability to use magic, eventually, for some it takes a few months, for others, only a few weeks, it depends mostly on the frequency and duration of time they're around each other. More time around him more often = expect it to hit within a few weeks to a month or two. Kassandros is a seer, expect him to know some shit, because he knows a LOT of shit. Fuck with his brothers, and he will fuck you up.

Sidonai
House Assad
47 years old / maleish, sort of fluid / royalty / hume (non-mage) / Haradian / king of haradi / presently he's mostly keeping to himself / he/him, it never quite feels wrong just, also sometimes is kind of like "yeah, sorta" / widower / no idea if he's poly / has no idea what orientation he is, either

currently: Worry worry, fret, fret... He's actually debating going to Dalmasca personally, because obviously he's not getting anywhere right now.
notes: I made him a widower, but to be honest, I wouldn't mind a wife for him. Alternatively, could swing a boyfriend. Hey, actually, it'd be cute if one of his crownsguard happened to have a thing for him, or get one, and they danced around it for a while until Sidonai figured out he had a thing back. That'd be cute. Anyway, I do also want siblings for him, he technically also has room for more kids, Ryhil's the oldest, but there's room for more that are younger. He also has open slots for basically the entire Haradian crownsguard and the Haradian military.

Spartacus
House Lancaster
Born House Lucain, this is Prince Sati
3,037 years old / male, very secure in his masculinity because he acts kind of effeminate sometimes / blood fighter, formerly royalty of Saqqara / were (he's a hawk) / Saqqaran / blood champion of nydema / there is basically no one in Dalmasca or Jihon that have not at least heard his name, he's gone undefeated for over six hundred matches / he/him, strangely answers to "yo" and "it" / dating aquillius / poly though, I ... I think / pansexual

currently: Being pissed as fuck. Head of house sold his brother, and he's pissed. He's getting over it, sort of.
notes: So unfortunately, Spartacus has been the Blood Champion of Nydema for at least a year, now, and may never be overthrown from that position. Albeit, he is retired from the games, and is unlikely to ever go back to them, and someday, he'll get his freedom and will probably be removed as Blood Champion then. ... this would, incidentally, also make him the only Blood Champion that was removed from the position rather than another fighter beating his record. He's three thousand years old, give him kids, I care not. Technically isn't supposed to have more siblings, but his father Sahura is equally old, and may well have more kids.

Suyis
House Asheron
26 years old / nonbinary / commoner / hume (non-mage) / Macenian-Jihonese / bounty hunter/mercenary/pirate / basically, blame all the illegal shit on him, he's probably got something to do with it / he/him is fine, he's not fussed over it / single / poly as shit / pansexual

currently: Probably doing something involving alcohol. Either drinking it or smuggling it, no one's sure.
notes: Do you want a sky-pirate? Suyis is your dude, then. He's the inventor of airships, and is the first sky-pirate ever, and still the most notorious. The first airship built is still the one Suyis captains today, the Har'zaref, a Dreadnought class (her cannons and armouring are terrifying). Suyis is nuts, but, he's fun, and he takes great joy in plundering Jihon on a regular basis, so actually Jihonese characters may have heard his name, and either fear him, hate him, or both.

Thetis
In care of House Tachibana
Eventually House Essair
35 years old / female / slave / hume (non-mage) / Macenian / house slave / probably pretty well-known in Dalmasca as the slave bitch that pretended to be nobility / she/her / has a tiny crush on Lycaon, but I don't think either put words to it / not poly, probably / hetero

currently: Out like a fuckin' light, her body's fighting sepsis.
notes: Okay, she does not really have room for more kids, unless they are between Nero (he was 20), and the twins (Andreas and Dimitrios, both sixteen), or younger than the twins. Any of her children that lived (Nero did not), would be slaves, don't worry, Kassandros will find them, unless they got really lucky and ran when House Kenleigh fell. She does have room for more siblings, however, they may even be free still, and looking for her and Aquilius (Alexios), her younger brother (he's five years younger). Their dad, Vitus (Nikias) also went looking for them and ended up in chains, too. So. Actually quite a few angles here. Ah, she did also spend a long time pretending to be nobility to keep her sons safe, and work around her psycho of a husband/master, so it's possible she's got friends in the upper class besides Essair and Asheron.

Valens
House Essair, born Tristán
26 years old / male / slave / hume (non-mage) / Macenian / former blood fighter / he only ever fought wild animals like lions and bears, sorry kiddies / he/him / single / probably poly as shit / what is sexuality, Macenians don't know her (pansexual basically)

currently: Wondering why in the fuck Kassandros spent so much money on a proven blood fighter with a solid reputation, just to make a stable boy of him, but hey, not his hessions, not his problem? Also presently face to face with one of his younger brothers going What in the what.
notes: He is unfortunately not old enough to have kids that aren't like, ten, maybe, but he is the oldest brother of Sandalio and a youngest brother currently called "Jayme" for simplicity's sake, but I think they're all old enough, there could certainly be more after "Jayme," if someone was interested in making some other siblings to this bunch. Kassandros is determined to reunite them all, so he will be snatching them up and herding them to House Essair when he gets the opportunity to do so. We are seeing if he and Xiaodan Tachibana get along, if they end up a thing, there's that, but he's Macenian, so he is polyamorous and if he falls for someone else, too, well, that's a thing.

aphelion
No title
Player
39 Posts 24 Years Fluid 5' 9" House Ihsan
When the last tree is cut, the last fish is caught, and the last river is polluted; when to breathe the air is sickening, you will realize, too late, that wealth is not in bank accounts and that you can’t eat money.
Apr 18, 2018, 05:53 AM / 21 Words
Okay so hey, hey you, hey, psst, Kalix and Ryhil need a thread. Also, Sidonai and Sahura should bemoan life together.

Esmera
gian hoa mat khon
Player
Apr 18, 2018, 07:41 AM / 85 Words
Yes yes!

Do you want to start them or shall I? I suppose it may be easier for them to come to my chars, in both instance, because Sidonai's pretty stuck with nobody to leave Haradi to when he's gone. ... may be okay leaving for a short splurt, but you know. Chances and all. But Kalix is um. Pretty trapped where they are. Lol

@aphelion

aphelion
No title
Player
39 Posts 24 Years Fluid 5' 9" House Ihsan
When the last tree is cut, the last fish is caught, and the last river is polluted; when to breathe the air is sickening, you will realize, too late, that wealth is not in bank accounts and that you can’t eat money.
Apr 18, 2018, 05:48 PM / 14 Words
uhhhh I need to figure out.... well, I can just make both yeah xD

andromeda
queen of dragons
Shelved
31 Posts House Asheron
They tried to bury us. They didn't realise that we were seeds.
Apr 18, 2018, 09:43 PM / 77 Words
So I was trying to think up a way to get Kasiya over there in House Essair, and her current master is pretty... pretty standard fare, I guess. Lol. Maybe a stint in public that ends in some loud berating for something really stupid happens to grate Kass' nerves or something and he's just like okay fuck you take a hession and fuck off, this one's mine now, goodbye.

... sounds like him, right.

Esmera
gian hoa mat khon
Player
Apr 18, 2018, 09:47 PM / 40 Words
... yeah, sounds right. Uhhh whenever you want to do that, that's fine. Not sure if you wanted to leave Kasiya in her current House for a bit and play chicken with Lycaon at market or something but yeah. xD

Xiulan Song of Essair
No title
Apr 19, 2018, 07:29 AM / 193 Words
I'd love to roleplay with Kallix, if I'm being honest. Xiulan needs someone to receive information from, and she could probably intuit that he's looking for something or someone through her empathy, or use her psychometry to even see the princeling's face. That way she can help out, even a little. She can't use her noble influence, though. Xiulan would mask herself with a bit of glamour to trick others into thinking she is someone she isn't. Of course, with Kallix that wouldn't be necessary. I'm not sure if you're up for it, but Xiulan badly needs an informant, and her matron house - House Asheron - is in good stead with House Assad, I believe. Xiulan also has agents - they're how she learns things without many friends. That could easily explain her hearing about Kallix.

If you have any suggestions, edits to make to this, or something or another, please just tell me, but I'd love to RP with you Essie ^_^

@Esmera

Esmera
gian hoa mat khon
Player
Apr 19, 2018, 07:03 PM / 75 Words
Well, Kalix is a decent place to get information, sure. They're not terribly emotional though, kind of existing in a half-dissociative fugue, so it may be kind of difficult to get anything solid off them. Depends, I suppose, but in general Kalix is pretty even tempered anyway. In any case, I'm up for the idea. They're already basically Ryhil's information network, so extending it wouldn't be difficult. Sounds fun. c:

Esmera
gian hoa mat khon
Player
Jun 11, 2018, 06:14 PM / 242 Words
Alright, so for everyone that wants to follow along to Saqqara when Kassandros goes, that should happen in late April or early May.

Kassandros will be starting a personal legal crusade battle with Titus Lancaster starting April 11, to April 15, is probably when it ends. Titus was a terrible person, there's a lot to get through. By April 17-20 or so, Marcus Cassimer changes his tune and gets vicious; Kass and Sandalio (Valerius) disappear for about a day, and that is not very pretty, just trust me. After he and Sandalio manage to down Marcus, we'll probably have House Lancaster merging into House Essair by the end of April, and House Cassimer will probably merge into Essair by early May. Houses Salonus and Warwicke instead split off as vassals and become major houses, effectively replacing Lancaster and Cassimer, and then Essair's greatest opposition is probably Salonus, being realistic, but Warwicke are also against him, funny because that's his mother house.

Anyway, so there's a quick run-down of what's up with Essair for a while, and I'm not entirely sure on the date range, but I'm expecting no later than May 4, for the trip to Saqqara. That'll take a detour into Haradi to drop Tihaan and possibly Sidonai off, and then will head to Saqqara from there, and they'll be there probably about a week or so before going home.
Pages [1]