Messiah
an open-world original fantasy game three races, two years' building, one continent

we shine; [essie's plotty thingie]

we shine; [essie's plotty thingie]

Started by Esmera

Apr 16, 2018, 11:47 PM

Go Down
Esmera gian hoa mat khon
100 Posts 28 Years Nonbinary Free City House Lucain
When justice takes a day of rest, death is twice as busy.
Apr 16, 2018, 11:47 PM 2197 Words Last Edit: Sep 21, 2018, 06:11 PM by Esmera
Imsa say this once.
I'm wild. I'm creative. I'm nuts. I enjoy Suffering and I get ideas at random, and I run with them.
I will throw curveballs. Things will happen in threads with me, and sometimes I mean they really happen, like shit gets way real, way fast. Be prepared for this. I legitimately cannot stop it. If you're the type that likes linear, logical thread progression, and things following planned courses, I am not the partner you're looking for, because I will throw off your plans like mad hell. -waves hands like a Jedi-

I have characters all over the place, and essentially any one of these is open to having either siblings, or kids, sometimes both. Depending on their age, if they had kids, they'd be relatively young, like maybe ten at most, so be mindful of that, but if you're interested in making more family members for my characters, I am all for it! I love family dynamics and any excuse to play them!

Estelle
House Essair
4 (almost 5) years old / tentatively female / freedman/commoner / hume / Macenian / basically she's four, so, not much going for her at the moment / try shipping this early and you're gonna have to deal with two pissy ex-blood fighters, potentially five, and if you're really unlucky, three demigods

currently: Running around House Essair and being a kid for once.
notes: Came from House Salonus. Sandalio is her biological father, mom's in the air, but she's eventually going to kind of adopt Kassandros as her other dad.

Kassandros
If you are plotted or plotting with Kassandros, or House Essair in general, read this post.
House Essair
17 years old / what the hell even is gender, he doesn't know / nobility; warlord class / hume mage / Dalmascan / criminal overlord/military guy / he's also got a hand in a lot of the illegal shit / he/him is fine, but sometimes it will grate his nerves but switching to she/her doesn't help during those times / single / poly in theory, in practise, it takes a lot for him to trust, don't expect fairy tales / pansexual, leans toward men

currently: Planning his take-over of Dalmasca, arranging his finances and making sense of them, ripping his walls down and rebuilding them... he's kind of at a cold-war stand-off with Marcus Cassimer.
notes: Has a want ad for siblings and an aunt or uncle, and House Essair's criminal syndicate people, you can check that out here. This is the character the site ads talk about, the kid in Dalmasca aiming for Imperator, that's Kassandros. He can always use opposition and allies both, feel free to make either. Being around him causes humes to spontaneously develop the ability to use magic, eventually, for some it takes a few months, for others, only a few weeks, it depends mostly on the frequency and duration of time they're around each other. More time around him more often = expect it to hit within a few weeks to a month or two. Kassandros is a seer, expect him to know some shit, because he knows a LOT of shit. Fuck with his brothers, and he will fuck you up.

Livia
House Asheron
20 years old / female / nobility; merchant class / were-dragon mage / Macenian, most think she's Dalmascan / owns pretty much all the vineyards and farmland in Dalmasca / she may or may not also be on decent terms with varying pirates / female blood trainer / has a stable of about 80 / she/her is fine / sorta kinda dating-ish? / poly, yes, basically / generally heterosexual but biromantic

currently: Rolling her eyes at Kassandros. But when is she not. Also building walls and sentry towers around her farmlands to protect her farmers and fields from Marcus Cassimer.
notes: She is the head of House Asheron, and yes she gets a lot of shit for being female and running a House (ask her if she cares). Also gets a lot of shit from being a female blood trainer, but she does train her fighters herself when she has the time. If you want a decent House that owns fighters, Asheron's your name. Livia's mother is Marcus Cassimer's cousin, so Marcus is Livia's second cousin and Lucius and Damian her third cousins. I think. I forget how cousins work. Anyway, despite this she and House Asheron have declared their allegiance as being with House Essair, and against House Cassimer, so the political situation there is a bit rough.

Sidonai
House Assad
47 years old / maleish, sort of fluid / royalty / hume (non-mage) / Haradian / king of haradi / presently he's mostly keeping to himself / he/him, it never quite feels wrong just, also sometimes is kind of like "yeah, sorta" / widower / no idea if he's poly / has no idea what orientation he is, either

currently: Worry worry, fret, fret... He's actually debating going to Dalmasca personally, because obviously he's not getting anywhere right now.
notes: I made him a widower, but to be honest, I wouldn't mind a wife for him. Alternatively, could swing a boyfriend. Hey, actually, it'd be cute if one of his crownsguard happened to have a thing for him, or get one, and they danced around it for a while until Sidonai figured out he had a thing back. That'd be cute. Anyway, I do also want siblings for him, he technically also has room for more kids, Ryhil's the oldest, but there's room for more that are younger. He also has open slots for basically the entire Haradian crownsguard and the Haradian military.

Spartacus
House Lancaster
Born House Lucain, this is Prince Sati
3,037 years old / male, very secure in his masculinity because he acts kind of effeminate sometimes / blood fighter, formerly royalty of Saqqara / were (he's a hawk) / Saqqaran / blood champion of nydema / there is basically no one in Dalmasca or Jihon that have not at least heard his name, he's gone undefeated for over six hundred matches / he/him, strangely answers to "yo" and "it" / dating aquillius / poly though, I ... I think / pansexual

currently: Being pissed as fuck. Head of house sold his brother, and he's pissed. He's getting over it, sort of.
notes: So unfortunately, Spartacus has been the Blood Champion of Nydema for at least a year, now, and may never be overthrown from that position. Albeit, he is retired from the games, and is unlikely to ever go back to them, and someday, he'll get his freedom and will probably be removed as Blood Champion then. ... this would, incidentally, also make him the only Blood Champion that was removed from the position rather than another fighter beating his record. He's three thousand years old, give him kids, I care not. Technically isn't supposed to have more siblings, but his father Sahura is equally old, and may well have more kids.

Suyis
House Asheron
26 years old / nonbinary / commoner / hume (non-mage) / Macenian-Jihonese / bounty hunter/mercenary/pirate / basically, blame all the illegal shit on him, he's probably got something to do with it / he/him is fine, he's not fussed over it / single / poly as shit / pansexual

currently: Probably doing something involving alcohol. Either drinking it or smuggling it, no one's sure.
notes: Do you want a sky-pirate? Suyis is your dude, then. He's the inventor of airships, and is the first sky-pirate ever, and still the most notorious. The first airship built is still the one Suyis captains today, the Har'zaref, a Dreadnought class (her cannons and armouring are terrifying). Suyis is nuts, but, he's fun, and he takes great joy in plundering Jihon on a regular basis, so actually Jihonese characters may have heard his name, and either fear him, hate him, or both.

Tristan
House Essair, born Tristán
26 years old / male / freedman/commoner / hume (non-mage) / Macenian / former blood fighter / he only ever fought wild animals like lions and bears, sorry kiddies / he/him / single / probably poly as shit / what is sexuality, Macenians don't know her (pansexual basically)

currently: What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck -
notes: He is unfortunately not old enough to have kids that aren't like, ten, maybe, but he is the oldest brother of Sandalio and a youngest brother currently called "Jayme" for simplicity's sake, but I think they're all old enough, there could certainly be more after "Jayme," if someone was interested in making some other siblings to this bunch. Kassandros is determined to reunite them all, so he will be snatching them up and herding them to House Essair when he gets the opportunity to do so. We are seeing if he and Xiaodan Tachibana get along, if they end up a thing, there's that, but he's Macenian, so he is polyamorous and if he falls for someone else, too, well, that's a thing. He and Sandalio just got freed, so, that's fun.

Yishai
House Wynbrandt
19 / male mostly / nobility; merchant class / hume (mage) / Dalmascan / pretty much just spends his time reading a lot, enjoying his days, and researching weird diseases / he/him / single / probably poly, but I don't think he knows that / pansexual

currently: Meeting his new guard, and showing a very lost Jihonese man around the Festival of Iuna.
notes: He is basically dying. Most will have heard of House Wynbrandt (they're the merchants that actually go to the places), and their dying son/heir. A lot of family lines think after Yishai dies, House Wynbrandt will fall and they can take their place in the nobility, but probably not, sorry guys. In any case, he is dying from a disease that operates like a combination of muscular atrophy and non-contagious tuberculosis, so he gets weak very easily, that's what he's got Hadrian for. His mother is Astraea Teresi's sister, so Astraea is his aunt, and he will eventually leave Dalmasca and follow House Essair when they leave to Saqqara (the second time, to stay).

45 Posts 24 Years Fluid House Ihsan
When the last tree is cut, the last fish is caught, and the last river is polluted; when to breathe the air is sickening, you will realize, too late, that wealth is not in bank accounts and that you can’t eat money.
Okay so hey, hey you, hey, psst, Kalix and Ryhil need a thread. Also, Sidonai and Sahura should bemoan life together.

Esmera gian hoa mat khon
Yes yes!

Do you want to start them or shall I? I suppose it may be easier for them to come to my chars, in both instance, because Sidonai's pretty stuck with nobody to leave Haradi to when he's gone. ... may be okay leaving for a short splurt, but you know. Chances and all. But Kalix is um. Pretty trapped where they are. Lol

@aphelion

45 Posts 24 Years Fluid House Ihsan
When the last tree is cut, the last fish is caught, and the last river is polluted; when to breathe the air is sickening, you will realize, too late, that wealth is not in bank accounts and that you can’t eat money.
uhhhh I need to figure out.... well, I can just make both yeah xD

andromeda queen of dragons
31 Posts House Asheron
They tried to bury us. They didn't realise that we were seeds.
So I was trying to think up a way to get Kasiya over there in House Essair, and her current master is pretty... pretty standard fare, I guess. Lol. Maybe a stint in public that ends in some loud berating for something really stupid happens to grate Kass' nerves or something and he's just like okay fuck you take a hession and fuck off, this one's mine now, goodbye.

... sounds like him, right.

Esmera gian hoa mat khon
... yeah, sounds right. Uhhh whenever you want to do that, that's fine. Not sure if you wanted to leave Kasiya in her current House for a bit and play chicken with Lycaon at market or something but yeah. xD

Xiulan Song of Essair
Apr 19, 2018, 07:29 AM 194 Words Last Edit: Apr 19, 2018, 04:18 PM by Xiulan Song
I'd love to roleplay with Kallix, if I'm being honest. Xiulan needs someone to receive information from, and she could probably intuit that he's looking for something or someone through her empathy, or use her psychometry to even see the princeling's face. That way she can help out, even a little. She can't use her noble influence, though. Xiulan would mask herself with a bit of glamour to trick others into thinking she is someone she isn't. Of course, with Kallix that wouldn't be necessary. I'm not sure if you're up for it, but Xiulan badly needs an informant, and her matron house - House Asheron - is in good stead with House Assad, I believe. Xiulan also has agents - they're how she learns things without many friends. That could easily explain her hearing about Kallix.

If you have any suggestions, edits to make to this, or something or another, please just tell me, but I'd love to RP with you Essie ^_^

@Esmera

Esmera gian hoa mat khon
Well, Kalix is a decent place to get information, sure. They're not terribly emotional though, kind of existing in a half-dissociative fugue, so it may be kind of difficult to get anything solid off them. Depends, I suppose, but in general Kalix is pretty even tempered anyway. In any case, I'm up for the idea. They're already basically Ryhil's information network, so extending it wouldn't be difficult. Sounds fun. c:

Esmera gian hoa mat khon
Alright, so for everyone that wants to follow along to Saqqara when Kassandros goes, that should happen in late April or early May.

Kassandros will be starting a personal legal crusade battle with Titus Lancaster starting April 11, to April 15, is probably when it ends. Titus was a terrible person, there's a lot to get through. By April 17-20 or so, Marcus Cassimer changes his tune and gets vicious; Kass and Sandalio (Valerius) disappear for about a day, and that is not very pretty, just trust me. After he and Sandalio manage to down Marcus, we'll probably have House Lancaster merging into House Essair by the end of April, and House Cassimer will probably merge into Essair by early May. Houses Salonus and Warwicke instead split off as vassals and become major houses, effectively replacing Lancaster and Cassimer, and then Essair's greatest opposition is probably Salonus, being realistic, but Warwicke are also against him, funny because that's his mother house.

Anyway, so there's a quick run-down of what's up with Essair for a while, and I'm not entirely sure on the date range, but I'm expecting no later than May 4, for the trip to Saqqara. That'll take a detour into Haradi to drop Tihaan and possibly Sidonai off, and then will head to Saqqara from there, and they'll be there probably about a week or so before going home.

Go Up