Holiday and KPOP

previous topic - next topic

Started by Zozma, Jul 04, 2018, 05:12 PM

Go Down
Zozma
No title
Player
Jul 04, 2018, 05:12 PM
I just wanted to let everybody know that I probably won't be posting from today until next week. Today we're doing some fourth of July crap (you know, the whole tradition of lighting firecrackers and eating gross hot dogs.) Tomorrow I'm finalizing some things for the weekend and then this Friday, I'm going to see GOT7 with my sister and bestie~! We'll be out in LA all weekend so I won't be doing much more than poking my head in places from my phone or tablet. I'm a very easily overwhelmed and exhausted person so Monday I'll likely be taking it easy and recuperating but I should be back to my more regular posting schedule on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

Anyway, this is more of a slow-down notice than anything, as I'll still be poking in daily. I just probably won't be in the right mindset for posting creatively at the moment. (I get kind of worked up anxiety-wise right before an event.) 

dragonborn
we must stop killing each other
Staff
that which does not kill me, had better run; because now i'm pissed.
Jul 04, 2018, 05:24 PM
have fun and safe adventures! =)
Zozma
No title
Player
Jul 08, 2018, 10:01 PM
Back but dead. Will be posting sometime this week. 
Zozma
No title
Player
Sep 12, 2018, 10:23 PM
Back again after a hasty, anxiety filled exit. I apologize for panicking and running off. I'll face my fears next time!
dragonborn
Staff
Sep 12, 2018, 10:45 PM
yeeey nice to have u back!
re-adding house zhu into the houses list. gotta wait til tmrw for essie to add the css stuff so the emblem shows up in places (they are on enforced break atm-we're trynna get their work schedule under control bc its whack atm lmao).
Zozma
No title
Player
Sep 12, 2018, 10:54 PM
Yay! I'm glad to see you all again! And no rush on emblems and stuff! Imma take it slow and just play Zhihao for now but I HOPE to bring back all my others after I get the hang of things better. (Or pick up want ads and not be a flakasaurus.)

It's nice to be welcomed back. I feel less shy about slinking back in.
dragonborn
Staff
Sep 12, 2018, 11:25 PM
sounds like a plan! messiah is kinda bit complicated to get into, lotta stuff we cant get across in the docs bc it just aint happenin lol glad youre trying again and we werent terrible xD

nah, shit hap. nobody mad. well, maybe the russian mad, but the russian not mad at you and also hes always mad. rofl
Go Up