Jun 23, 2018 -- Updates and Things

previous topic - next topic

Started by dragonborn, Jun 23, 2018, 01:22 PM

Go Down
dragonborn
we must stop killing each other
Staff
that which does not kill me, had better run; because now i'm pissed.
Jun 23, 2018, 01:22 PM Last Edit: Jun 23, 2018, 01:30 PM by dragonborn
most of you might've noticed by now that andromeda has stepped down from staff, and left the site. this is entirely rl personal reasons, nothing bad happened, and she will, eventually, return, but in the interim, her story-important characters have been picked up, and the ones that are important but not critical have been made wanteds. if you think you can play one, let someone know! you're free to change some stuff, as long as it's not absolutely set in stone (there's one of her characters that can't be changed up too much due to the existence of other characters).

i've also been noticing some aversion to posting in opens, there's been an influx of opens posted but hardly anyone answers them. thats not the site culture i want for messiah, so if you do post opens, remember to try and respond to others' opens. maybe reply to an existing open instead of making one of your own.

i also wanted to note, since it came up, here for everyone, that yes, we do have subs unlinking, sub deletion, and account deletion disabled. there's a specific order we have to do it in anyway, so it doesn't screw up the stats, but we had some issues with roommates and younger siblings getting on the site and deleting things when the user wasn't looking. to delete an account, you'll need to post in guest services, just so we can be sure nothing gets deleted if you don't absolutely want it deleted.

we probably started the festival of iuna a bit early, i dont think the main bulk of characters are ready for it yet, but im gonna leave it there for when we are ready. lol i am, however, going to officially declare us as being in april now.

i am vaguely looking for a co-admin, if you're interested, post in guest services and just state you're interested and i'll send you a pm.

we passed our two month mark! so go us. glad to see the site still going strong, and everyone still having fun! here's to a bunch more fun!
Go Up