Welcome to Messiah! Please login or register!
Pages [1]

Who am I to you? Assassin/Bodyguard/Mess 41 Views
0 Replies
Started by Zhihao Zhu, Jun 04, 2018, 06:58 PM
Zhihao Zhu
Displaced Noble Heir
Ujalin
45 Posts 24 Years Male 5'7" House Zhu Nobility Written by Zozma
The world seems not the same, though I know nothing has changed. It's all my state of mind, I can't leave it all behind. I have to stand up to be stronger.
Jun 04, 2018, 06:58 PM / 257 Words
There is an assassin after Zhihao, likely not the last one but here's the story line I have in mind for that whole deal:

So, the assassin was sent by an opposing faction in Jihon, an assassin that once worked for House Zhu but then went rogue and was hired on by one of their rivals. This assassin had a hard life, so while he seems not to have any scruples, he does have a heart in there... somewhere behind some witty and sarcastic words. 

The assassin sort of blundered his first attempt at Zhihao's life but then he comes to find out that Zhihao is looking for a bodyguard. How sweet is that? Assassin can just slip right into Zhihao's life, make himself comfortable, get himself trusted, make some extra money, and then oh look, the perfect opportunity to MURDER HIS ASS

But the thing is, after spending time with Zhihao, the two have started to get close. Zhihao, in his ever-stupid naivety, thinks that he can trust Assassin with his life, not knowing that this is the person that wants to take it from him. Or maybe want isn't the right word... He just kinda has to, or else he's going to be on the wrong side of that rival house and they're probably gonna wanna clean up their mess... and it just becomes one big old web of webbiness. 
Pages [1]

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
What is our board name?: