previous topic - next topic

future lover person?

Started by Ryan Lancaster, Jun 04, 2018, 01:27 AM

Ryan Lancaster
No title
Warlord
Jun 04, 2018, 01:27 AM
open name
future loverperson, open age range (just not terribly far off reggie's please), open nationality, male, hume, blood fighter, open pb

this is kind of a loosey-goosey want. its more like a plot that i want instead of a specific role or anything, so pretty much everything about this character is basically in the air. regillus does not take terribly well to overly aggressive sorts, though, albeit he doesn't mind some backbone (and one probably needs some with him because he is terrible at his feelings and taking care of himself so there's that). at the moment, house lancaster are headed by titus; he's a righteous bloody idiot bastard, being frank, and has no idea how to run a blood stable. umbrius, his elder brother and regillus' father, did, but unfortunately died in a stable fire saving some of the younger fighters from falling beams. his wife, aurelia, disappeared shortly after. then, canius got aggressive with his mother victoria (incidentally regillus' mother too but no one knows that), and drove her to apparently suicide by jumping off the back cliff, her youngest son sepheres disappeared, along with gannicus, and then regillus sent her middle son, atenra, to house asheron for his safety. now, regillus is the only voice of reason left in the nobility of lancaster, and titus is not above some nasty games and tricks trying to get regillus out of the way.

so, entirely probable some assassination attempts are going to happen. this character comes in because somebody needs to watch his back and keep him breathing. as a side thing, i thought it might be kinda cute if this character had a romance-y thing for reggie; reggie's a dolt and probably will take forever to notice, but he's at least not a terrible guy. most in the stables like him, if they know him at least, as he took after umbrius and has a decent head, and commands with kindness and respect, instead of fear and violence. he's gone on a few military tours, too, but he just dropped out of the military to try and keep house lancaster from sinking.

yeah, like i said, really loose idea. lol im up for bantering and brainstorming, i love that stuff. ah, reggie is actually poly, so he's not going to get ridiculously clingy or anything. yeah. i know, this is so loose, im sorry. lmao
Go Up

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

:

Shortcuts: alt+s save/post or alt+p preview