Welcome to Messiah! Please login or register!
Pages 1 [2]

Fight Dirty in which Rosalio is a dirty cheater Mar 12, 76 192 Views
15 Replies
Started by Rosalio, May 24, 2018, 06:10 PM
Livia Asheron
No title
Merchant
20 Posts 20 Years Female 5' 3" House Asheron Merchant Written by Esmera
Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'
Jun 30, 2018, 05:22 PM / 237 Words
Was that really something to thank her for? Then again, any other slave owner around here probably wouldn't have said anything to him at all, just rolled their eyes at Kassandros as often they did, and moved on with life. Technically speaking, though, that wouldn't have stopped Kassandros. When had it ever? He'd have just threatened and terrified someone into selling Rosalio to him, as, she heard, he did with someone else recently. Oh, and then there was the incident at the docks yesterday. That was going to take him a while to live down. Supposedly, he'd gotten hit with a whip saving someone else from getting hit with it.

Livia was nice, but she wasn't sure she was that nice.

Well, maybe it didn't matter. She just hugged him back and snorted. "I'd say no thanks necessary, but, I suppose this is a rare opportunity. You're welcome, though." Who knew? Maybe he'd find something else to do than fight all the time. Not that it bothered her, but, it was good to have some other things to live for. "You know how to find House Essair, right?" Yes, that'd only just crossed her mind; maybe he didn't. It wasn't like the estate stuck out. Certainly, it was no House Asheron or Cassimer.
Pages 1 [2]