Tall and slender, with very sharp features, some may consider her unconventionally pretty, others may consider her more imposing than anything. Her eyes are vibrant, piercing, and she is very well capable of a cold, hard stare, and some may find this quite intimidating. She is, as well, very capable of handling herself in a fight; she's decent at a bow and arrow, as well as daggers, and some minor ability with hand to hand. While she doesn't quite have the muscle mass to show for it, she is a bit more muscular in build than most women her age.
She tends to keep her hair loose, though she may tie it back to keep it out of her face from time to time. Her hair's naturally loosely curly, but if she bothers, she can make it curlier. Nowadays, where she used to dress very fancy, as someone befitting her station in Dalmasca, she now wears clothing that's easy to move in, and doesn't restrict anything, nor make it difficult for her skin to breathe. During cooler weather, Victoria will opt for more layers, with the occasional bit of fur.
- She did have a father, once, he ruled the Allendale tribe. May or may not be dead.
- Her mother may or may not be dead, as well.
- Younger brother Atheros, he died in battle.
- Three younger sisters, who knows where they are now.
- Many sons:
- Tristan, Sandalio, and Roland are all hers, from her first husband in Macenia.
- Canius from her second husband.
- Atenra and Sepheres from her... future third husband.
- Considered the Allendale tribe her family; they are somewhere near southeastern Macenia.