- Unnamed mother.
- Sandalio is her father.
- Tristan, Roland, Atenra, and Sepheres are thus her uncles.
- Victoria and Surya are her grandparents.
Like most born as slaves in Dalmasca, Calista, named Estelle by her mother, is the child of a slave woman, and incidentally a Macenian blood fighter, but she doesn't really know that. Her mother never really told her, because honestly, her mom probably didn't know for sure, either. In any case, she stayed with her mother until she was about two years old, and then was sent to one of her owner's side estates. There isn't much for a child that young to do around a house, so she was given a really simple job. Essentially, she was left to being assistance for one of the older slaves, mostly cleaning laundry and keeping the house in order. Her day to day chores were simple enough, as the older slave she was shadowing never gave her anything too hard.
Life continued on that way for a few more years. For one reason or another, she doesn't know why, honestly, Estelle ended up sold to another house. Child slaves aren't terribly useful for anything, but this particular house, House Salonus, always had use for them. Even only having been there for a few days, she very quickly decided she did not like House Salonus, and was often very tempted to kick the masters of the house. Fortunately, she never did.
When something confusing wasn't going on, her job was just pouring wine. It took some work before she managed to be able to, as most wine bottles are as big as she is, but she figured it out. In the interim, it seemed like the House were trying to teach her something? She didn't get it, and never figured out what it was. One day, though, someone came by the house, a very bright-coloured man, who later introduced himself as Kassandros, and he... apparently set one of the House's masters on fire.
Estelle has no idea if he lived or not. And really, doesn't terribly care. She wasn't very fond of that one. Kassandros introduced her to a very tall man called Sandalio, and they went home. Well, to Kassandros' home, but, Estelle likes it there, and doesn't mind being in it.
Turns out the tall man called Sandalio is her dad. Estelle's young, but she's figured out her dad likes Kassandros, a lot, so she's decided Kassandros is also her dad. Most of the rest of the house, she's adopted in some manner, too. Unknown to her, Kassandros freed her when he freed her father, but all she knows is, she's allowed to do more or less whatever she wants. It's kind of nice. Mostly, though, she helps out in the kitchen, and in the gardens, and is learning to climb trees.
- Her eyes start out green in the morning, and steadily turn brown over the course of the day; sometimes they look grey. So, yeah, hazel's about as close as I can get.
- She's about to be five, and there's not much to do with a five year old, so it's fine if her plots are loose and coffee-shop-y. Most likely, she'll be accompanied by someone else when she's in a thread, either Kassandros, Sandalio, or Tristan.
- Even if she looks alone, I promise, she is not. Someone knows where she is at all times. Most likely to be either Kassandros or Surya that reacts first if she runs into trouble, but with Kass comes a Sandalio, and he may fucking kill you.